Hair Jokes - the Demon Barber
More hair jokes - for Blondes only?
- Just because he prefers blondes, doesn't make him a gentleman!
- Many a blonde dyes by her own hand!
- She had her hair tinted red, now it clashes with her face!
- She wants her hair dyed back to its original color, the problem is remembering what it is?
- His hair's straight - it's just his head that's wavy!
- Its a great wig - it makes him look ten years sillier!
And now for the "Barber" jokes
- Customer: What do you have for grey hair?
- Barber: The greatest respect sir!
- Customer: How do I get a hair cut?
- Barber: Try flossing with dred locks!
- Customer: Now I've started to loose my hair the haircuts ought to be cheaper.
- Barber: On the contrary, sir! It takes me longer to find them!
- Customer: I'd like to grow my hair!
- Barber: And how would you stop it?
- Customer: How do I avoid falling hair?
- Barber: I should jump out of the way!
- Customer: What do you think of my new toupee?
- Barber: I couldn't tell it from a wig, sir!
- Customer: I've got lovely black hair running down my back!?
- Barber: Pity its not on your head then!
- Customer: Have you got anything to keep my hair in?
- Barber: How about a shoe box?!
- Barber: How would you like your hair cut sir?
- Customer: Off?
- Barber: Your hair's getting thinner!
- Customer: Well who wants fat hair?
- Barber: (holding up mirror) How do you like your hair cut sir?
- Customer: Could you make it a bit longer at the back?
- Girl to Boy: "So how do you like my new hairstyle?"
- "Now you remind me of an Italian dish!"
- "What, Sophia Loren?"
- "No, spaghetti!"
- "Remember, you told me to rub in the hair restored twice a day!"
- "Yes. And did it work?"
- "Not exactly. My heads still bald but I have to shave my hands every day!"
- "They tried to fire this teacher at school for growing a long black beard!"
- "Well, did they succeed?"
- "No, they had to keep her!"
- "And who was that blonde I saw you with on Thursday?"
- "That was the brunette you saw me with on Tuesday!"
He's very sensitive about his hair. I don't know why, he hasn't got any!
- Euphemisms for bald??
- Bald as a coot!
- Follicly challenged?
- More hair on a boiled egg?
Think you can do better? Sure you can! Why not email your joke for inclusion in our visitors section
to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email jokes with your
name and state or country for publication. Please let us have you name, address and telephone number
(not for publication) and your email address indicating if you would like us to publish it with your